Tuesday, September 05, 2006

This one's for you

He seems to think I have a complaint about him in so many aspects when all I can say is that he sets me off higher.. I may be a philanderer to a very small degree but does that make his influence on me any less? NO of course not!!! It makes me a lover of facial hair and short haircuts and nothing in between!! It makes me fallible, it makes me human, it makes me - me; the one with the spirit of an untamable horse..

I do not like the smell of poop especially not horse poop.. Really if horse poop was so big in the aroma region wouldn't Ralph Lauren and Christian Dior be making perfumes of their poop instead of D&G concentrating on adding the smell of leather into their musky colognes? So stop making fun of me you avid nature freaks and leave me be to find a formula to annihilate the insect species!! I was digressing as usual :-(

Coming back to what I was saying though, I do feel my spirit is akin to the stallion from the animation "Spirit".. And rightly so, because no human should feel entrapped in its own cage of ifs and buts.. Instead one should be able to experience the entire gamut of existentialism and then, and only then should they want to feel to stay within their confines of what is governed as normal..

Wake up, smell the fresh tar of the roads (no Im not weird but if you lived in a city where the roads are constantly broken and made in a span of what seems to be a light year as opposed to a year you'd understand), take a dose of your pump to de-clog your senses from smog and smile.. You are a free person.. Don't feel like a slave to the dictates of society (No you pervs - I do not mean go copulate with the entire universe.. You are human not from bunny-clan!!)..

Thus ends this post of a person who constantly lives in contradiction.. Im too chicken to do what I say (I am a sati savitri bharatiya nari and I can hear all the people who know me go - Yeah right :-P) so when you believe and submit just inform me of the aftermath.. I'd love to feel so much more better about myself in my cushy little chair where I don't stray far enough into the woods to feel the thunderous bolts and jolts..

And btw this post also does not mean , Veux-tu coucher avec moi ce soir? It just means carpe diem and joie de vivre..

P.S: Does my love for using languages unbeknownst to me show?

No comments: