Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Loooooopy - 1 per day of the week :-)

Dammit!!! I wanna be born in the centuries of Draupadi where it's ok to have more than one spouse :-( I'm stuck in an apparently more modern generation where monogamy is in!! BORING!!!!

Well no I ain't lacking all the adventure and fun in my own marriage that I need to start eyeing multiple spouses but you know the desire does lurk on once in a while especially after you listen to Abbey's Tarana Pyar Ka.. Now if you have ever seen this man in an interview you'd know.. He has this beautiful quirky face which has his nose contorting and constricting when he's kidding around but when he has his guitar (I have this thing for men and their acoustic guitars and magic happenin soon after *thuddddd*) and he sings off Careless Whispers doing a better rendition than George Michael unplugged you can't but help view the entire event as anything but orgasmic dude!! (Oh shut up you prudes - it's just describing a reaction not the actual process!!)

But coming back to this problem of a single spouse - if I could I'd first get everything known possible a la Rani Mukherji - have a nutritionist, trainer, dermatologist, fashion designer etc in my armory and of course have a few liposuctions and tummy tucks and phasao my beloved Bhaiyyu aka Bachchan Jr. He has to be paid the respect that's due to him thats why he'd reign on the numero uno position.. The flavas of the season would follow with the actual hubby making it to a close 2nd ;-) I have to add an element of reality into this dream to make it plausible boss! Ok #3 would HAVE to be Richard Branson simply because I'd have to over-compensate for these two men being so non-exhibitive and explosive when it comes to being in the public eye all the time. Also I guess the thrill to finally have this man's fancy tied down to one would be a challenge I'd love to endure.. #4 would be Guru Dutt.. It's Guru Dutt - enough said.. #5 would be Richie Rich only because I'm tired of his goody two shoes image.. I'd wanna corrupt his entire existence ;-) #6 would be Rahul Gandhi - for all the loopy stories that'd exist in his family and also because he does look ever so delicious and having a fist in politics wouldn't be such a bad idea ya'know ;-) #7 would be Rahul Dravid.. Why you ask? Well I'd like to end my trapeze act with someone who has such silent charisma with feet firmly planted on the ground..

Yeap that's it.. Transgressions of just single number 7.. I'm not greedy you see just love variety and spice :-)

No comments: