Sunday, September 10, 2006

Discord = Diss Accord!!

Odes to happiness bore me.. They are absolutely and purely unintelligent shitty material.. Makes for horrid reading.. Ever gone through a book and counted how many pages it takes to write about final happiness? 1 thats right.. the single prime number 1.. And how many pages does the author digress dismal sadness in? No single numbers at least.. And there's a reason for it too.. Happiness is great when its happening to self but when it happens to someone around you, you begin to wonder - is it OK for me to relent this? Is it ok for me to want to be in their place? Is it OK for me to stay away cos I cant stand this?

I hate being around people when I'm happy ;-) Does it show? I think its my over-confidence that reeks..

There's another thing that gets me into a frenzy.. Expiry dates.. Why do people make such a huge monumental deal about things that expire? People outlive their worth.. They exhaust their growth and they cannot sustain different brainwaves or wavelengths.. When s'thing becomes too much of a burden to trudge along don't you just leave the baggage aside? It's almost like taking a terminally ill appendage and carrying its weight forever.. Worst is people who can't get the message and cannot let go.. The message is loud and clear - have some pride.. If I'm not reaching or responding then have enough self-pride to back the &*($ off.. But oh no, no.. Lingering is a thing that people indulge in these days..

I feel suffocated between people who can't handle happiness and people who expire their usage..

Am I so self-centered that I can't see beyond myself? No I am just another anti-social person who hates having their space invaded.. So think of me as you will but my views will come haunt you once your personal and private space gets trampled and smeared on as if it were a vile sanctimonious territory..

No comments: