Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Blasphemy!

Whoaaa... Easy on your words my lovelies..

I have been getting hate mail of turning too soft!!! Ermm really my darlings - me? soft? Just cos I talk of the world in love and harmony mode I'm thought of as turning soft :-( Right on then! Here comes me full of Bush uncle's armament and power.. Radio One have your armor ready!!

Its been almost a month and some more and Taranna is no where in sight!! No announcements on the part of Radio One except for a rude awakening suddenly having to decide calling the show the Jaggu & Sangram show.. Well "Hitman" Sangram I can assure you that I hate you from within and with OUT!! I want, oh forget the I, WE the people, want Taranna back.. I miss Jaggu and his fun filled banter and I am tired of listening to your overtly always enthusiatically happy voice dominating the sound waves :-(

Ermm sorry those of you who aren't in the loop - the popular morning show on the popular radio channel has changed one of its RJ's.. When Kelly replaced Kathy Lee in the "Live with Regis and Kathy Lee" she brought about good change.. She brought about spunk, new ideas, different flavor and a whole new lease of life to a show that was trudging along its viewership of the oldies.. I mean I was then a 20 s'thing vivacious bubbly human and even *I* got hooked onto it and its delicious guests..

But this Hitman (I hate you I so hate you) is too damned happy.. His incessant unending cheer of joy is bringing me down.. No I am NOT crazy but its like he is always on a damned high which can get very irritating.. Not to mention the loveamylife Jaggu doesn't get to add in his sarcy cold humor bits which I used to so look forward to each morning :-( My tea doesn't taste the same more, the gossip in the supplement newspaper has no allure, my morning ritual has virtually been screwed up because of this odd replacement :-( If it weren't for my 2 yr old Id have gathered a buncha folk and done dharna outside their studio but unfortoonately I am stuck with their retarded choices of overtly HAPPY people and lack of good fun and banter :-(

For those of you who think that the radio ka morning show is irrelevant please go and give yourselves a nice kick in your rear.. You have no idea what you missed out on.. These were the people who kept me sane during Ganesh Chaturti days on my drive to and fro to town at 7 am.. I used to enjoy being in the air conditioned comforts of my car, reading and applying my make up while having them incessantly go on about s'thing inane.. Now, I can't wait for the songs to tune in and for that idiot retard Hitman to shut his dumb ass up!!!!

But on a happier note I have been flirting with Jaggu over SMS.. And I think he has realised how he needs to put his 20 cents worth in at times so I can almost sense him beating the crap outta Sangram verbally once the mic's are switched off.. WOOHOO you go baby.. and I Love You Jags :-)

P.S: If you heard him, you'd realise the need for expletives in this post..

No comments: