Friday, September 15, 2006

Changing subjects - maintaining predicates

So I watched The Lost City yesterday and today I undid the damage by watching In The Mix.. OOOOOOOOOOOOOO mama.. Usher is so divinely eatable in every known to womankind or mankind whatever your preference may be.. You see, ever since my baby was in ze tummy my mind was exposed to pretty stuff and I forbid myself to read/watch drama or things I knew would bring me down. He is 2+ now and only since a couple weeks ago I have come back to my calling - DRAMA!! I'd like to believe I'm calm and concise but also overtly dramatic when I need to rise to the occasion.. The drama that surrounds the numerous veils created by Mr Garcia in his body language and expressions left me wanting for more.. More of such an exuberant culture, more of the song n dance routine (Ill always be impacted by Bollywood :-( ), more of the silent unvoiced gestures..

And on the flip side you have Usher who just cuts the wind when he glides.. He reminded me of someone I knew so long ago.. The way he had his undervest on despite throwing his shirt off and parading bare chested through the intermittent spurts.. Yes the deranged woman in me was flabbergasted several times, exasperated even!! God has blessed this man with so many things divine.. A full luscious pout, firm abs, well-developed pectoral muscles, ummmmm - divine.... (OK this post is bending more towards the censor board now - ze subject is abruptly ended here)

Im fascinated with women who change their names after they get married without blinking.. Dual identities.. Man, I have been in love with this man all of my life.. I always wanted to be Mrs AJ but now that I am I cant think of letting go Ms SK.. Ive always been her.. Ive always identified with her.. Independence issues you think? I really doano.. 'Cos this man cages me not.. He hasn't yet asked me point blank why I haven't changed it.. I always get away with my cutesy ways he falls for.. Could I ever feel one with it? I don't know..

I went through your closet yesterday.. As is always it was disheveled.. Wanted to organise it again for you and I had a brief encounter with one of your sweaters.. Your scent still breathed in its weave somewhere.. I picked it up and cradled it like it was a baby in my arms - like you get when you watch an emotional scene and get misty - I love that about you ya'know? I kissed it on its neckline where I imagined it would hit your collar bone.. How nice this sweater fits you, I wish I could drape me around you always.. I hugged it like I'd hug your strong chest and your arms would just rest within the tangles of my hair and my back.. I was rushing in through so many more forgotten memories.. Remind me this time again - I like listening to pj's but I love our history.. You know which one's my favorite? The time outside palmgrove when it rained after the social.. My white gorgeous barrette lost in the muddy pools and you holding me close and the umbrella with the other hand.. I could get dizzy in the smell of you, your hair.. Your eyes shutterbugging the water away.. Both of us - half wet, half dry looking for a rickshaw.. I so kept hoping we wouldn't find one and you'd hold me this close even longer.. I was 16 then and you were my hero.. Today at 31 you are still my hero.. And I only tease you about the celebrity encounters I fantasize about baby.. I am as excited about your form today as I was 15 years ago.. You are a well-sculptured man.. I like how you look when you stand tall with your shoulders occupying half the room, I like the way your back curves in a concave only to end in a beautiful convex posterior.. How well-balanced each part of the curve is to form my initial - S all backward..

But on the flip side (there's ALWAYS a flip side) I HATE your haircut :-( If you want peace of mind then you better change your goddamned hairdresser.. He doesn't listen to me timzi (Your previous one wasn't mentally challenged and realized he'd have to make me happy to get you in there often but this one is a B*NGHOLE!!!! You still have that flick of Dev Anand.. Will that never change? :-( Doesn't Silly's haircut inspire you? :-( Just because of the hair, YOU LOOK LIKE A DWEEB!!!! (now if that isn't motivation to get it shorter I don't know what is:-( ) And besides all of your hairdressers miss me if I don't attend your haircut session by accident.. Im sure this one was celebrating when I left you alone for 5 minutes to fetch something from the car!!

In any case - I have finally made a decision (stop squealing Oh God in the background timz or Im really gonna murder you this time!!) I'm gonna try to be a TV host considering I like the sound of own voice and resonating thoughts and with my diva like attitude I'll fit right in.. Whatcha think darlings?

No comments: