Monday, September 04, 2006

Pea Brains

Whatever said and done, at the end of the day it was desipundit.com who had me introduced to this wonderful world of blogging.. I realised that there are so many souls who dont have sputum as verbatim from books; but actually people of my age (some so much younger and wiser) that feel like my ilk.. I could relate more to them than the Arundhati Roy's and Rohinton Mistry's.. How could this be? My thought processes needed food for stimulation and I received that in the form of evestigio and parth and geetanjali's work amongst so many more I have been exposed to in the last so long..

But that's not what my first post is about.. Its as it should be - about angst.. Unportrayed and unexhibited angst.. They say they love you, they give you a time and if you don't work around that time limit in 15 minutes, boom!! The love has dissipated and so have they.. En facto they forget - children, work, maids, life can't be put on a timetable but nonetheless love does dissipate.. Once the newness dies pea brains take birth.. The thought of taking somebody for granted used to be such a heavenly notion once upon a time.. Now it is simply a lack of courtesy from the men I have been exposed to in the world.. Pea Brains and not aught else..

And on that note, I need to add my current love interest is Ajay Devgan in Omkara.. Anyone willing to serve him to me in any form on a platter will be rewarded well and thusly.. He makes ones palette reach no bounds in drool-dom and I have realised my undying attraction towards Abhishek Bacchan may falter if this stithi continues..

And there ends my first post.. No it may not sound erudite today nor may it be intelligent.. But isn't that what random abstract thoughts are all about? Aren't they about just being in the state of being? Well then, this is being for today..

No comments: