Monday, September 04, 2006

Break Dance

Lets do our little dance why don't we.. Let's do that little dance we do to irate each other, to make sure the other is feeling as insecure in this.. Lets do that little jig so we know for sure their heart still ticks to our beats momentum.. Gee what fun..

Ugh!! The mentality of adults as they grow older seem to transcend in the opposite direction of adolescents.. Whoever said relationships are built to last was high on s'thing.. I'm not sure it was the smell of petrol speaking or the injected heroin oozing out of their pen.. How can anything last when you keep trying to break the foundation? How long do you test the threads till you know for sure, "hey its gonna be here awhile now.. i can stop pinching poking prodding and all the other p'ing".. Now I know I am working in contradiction directly with my earlier post about being able to be taken for granted but seriously people - MIDDLE DAMN GROUND!!! Or has that become like a foreign and alien concept now?

But really, once the rosy phase is over I'd like to go and ask people - baby what in God's will were u actually thinking? Is this really what you want? Is this what you've been 'waiting for an eternity' for? And once the turbulence arises I'd like to just go and smile and defiantly say in my head - Hey buddy, I told you so :-) (thats only if I wear my armour before they stone me!)

So which phase are you in now? Can we please have you fast forward to the I told you so phase? Pretty please? :-)

No comments: