Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Ijaazat mei Ibaadat

Aaj, after so many days, I revisited the movie Ijaazat.. It was playing on the cable and I couldn't resist visiting a movie like this.. Alas, they don't make them like anymore.. That's what you thought Id say didn't you? Do you really think with all the spewing Im doing I would be likely to say s'thing so mundane and overdone? Well then you were right ;-)

So real, so easy to figure out the actors and their roles.. As opposed to that in KANK.. Yes I know I know I liked it too but after watching Ijaazat I have realized Karan Johar spent too much time missing out the real links between relationships.. Or did he? Do you and I not opt to reach out to the universe at large despite finding nothing lacking in our own inner worlds of conflict?

I spend too much time over analyzing :-( I've realized that its out of a fear of dying because of Alzheimers.. Ive started drinking more juice and stopped using bartan made of the element Al.. I think Im happier with my schizophrenia.. One more mental ailment and they'd lock me up for sure!! They don't make dementia like me anymore ;-) But who knows if you are actually reading this you could become a part of the same dementia and you could pass it on.. Quick run away before they malign you with the tag of this disease!!

You too fell in the captivate of "they" didn't you? I hate them.. They blame it on stress when they run out of logical answers.. They tell me to ignore a 3 yr old baby whose legs are as skinny as my fingers and whose ribs jut out.. They tell me it's OK to wait in a queue endlessly when my baby is crying out of illness because the 24 hr dispensary really is a mock up room to pay the bank for the mortgage and the doctor there is really some naturopath quack.. They say its OK to pay 33% in income tax and still have roads that deteriorate the performance of my 16 lakh car and spend absurd amounts on fuel to reach a distance of 30 kms in an hour.. They say if someone hurts you its OK to get into your shell because they are the majority..

Yes, I've deviated and digressed.. Sue me.. But please don't become a bracket or subset of "them"..

No comments: