Tuesday, October 17, 2006

YES YES YES!!

shut up u nutjob!! that wasnt an orgasm of any order.. perverted soul!! you actually think Id indulge in *such* histrionics that too on my uncorrupted and beautifully virgin pure blog? Oh who the hell am I kidding?! YES IM IN LOVE AGAIN!!!

Im home..

and my family physician had to remind me its just been 4 months since I visited her last :-( Well I missed her too.. She used to write All Bran on her prescription note cos I was too constipated and she wanted me to fix my dietary habits.. Its another thing the cereal is 'speaking' volumes these days in my bowel activities but thats another story for another time ;-)

I went through London customs and anyone who has traveled through that WEIRD AS HELL city in the current times would understand my agony.. my liquid obsessed kid requires no sugar no preservative containin liquids cos moi disapproves of them.. so I gotsta carry em with me.. hey Im doin a good thing here and savin ze hub's money at the dentists!! protectin the bairn's teeth n all but oh lord have mercy.. I gotta taste that damn cucumber spinach fruit juice cos God forbid s'thin lurks deep within the green nasty shiets I make him consume!! and thats not even the worst of it.. they have one.. I mean uno, ek, wahed - SINGULAR - customs officer to check all the 'suspicious' baggage.. I mean hello? ur just abt the busiest airport in the world.. do you really think that one louch per xray machine is gonna suffice.. like what the hell do you charge me airport tax for (and their airport taxes seem like Im being anally had for and believe me I aint into *that* side of the nekkid games!!) so immigration takes an hour and going through scanning cabin garbage goes through another hour.. try doing that with a hyper active 2 yr old who has been sittin in 'papa plane' for almost a week every alternate day.. not pleasant eh? and you thought I was a whiny naggin house wife!!! I HAVE GOOD REASON TO BE A COMPLAINT WORT!!

any way I was saying Im home.. but in this whole while I was away things have changed so drastically.. Its a new condo by the waterfront with fantastic view but that also means its this humangous complex with a million doors.. Almost seems like a game to go to the gym or the waterfront for a walk.. The parking is mayhem and all the roads that led to home now lead to Rome.. Dudes - I dont stay here remember? Hello? Keep up already!!! New methods, new things - fantastic keeps life worth living but I need normal and mundane for a change :-( Yes - ME - who needs newness every second I breathe.. I need boring for a change.. please:-(

But thats another story for another day - right now Im just pissed off.. B - GET OFF MY BLOG AND QUIT PICKIN ON ME!! Rag on somebody ur own size.. dufus!! wasnt it enough being traumatised when I was young :-( look at that rapscallion sayed and what he left behind.. I DONT EVEN KNOW THE ANONYMOUS MORON!!! and btw mr zulfi (sayed) whoever you are.. turn around and kick ur own ass.. Im in my lazy mode today so BUGGER OFF.. (my blog really aint bs is it? :-( i need comfort here.. the writer in me is slowly fading away in to- nothingness.. gone.. dissipatated.. finito.. khallas :-( )

bye bye world :-(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please don't take yourself too seriously.You just happen to be on a moderately long list of blogs that I routinely visit every day for my own personal entertainment 8) So again please do not listen to the other dude (B or whatever his name happens to be) as I don't have the desire to shorten my list.

Have a happy day!

Beu bye now !