Tuesday, October 03, 2006

There is only one difference between a madman and me.

The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad. - Dali

I went for Salvador Dali's exhibition about some 2 1/2 yrs ago in London.. Thats when I was first introduced silently to this genius.. This tunnel built like as if I was about to enter a planetarium - stars glowing from a dark tunnel with dali'isms posted in every nook and cranny.. Cold humor, nihilistic self-pride, I fell in love at first read.. As I entered I let his world take over my sense of thought - his sartorial sardonicism, his callousness almost reminded me of Jack Astor, and suddenly he'd bring in after all the wit and glee a glimpse of his ardent love and passion.. A whirlwind of romance and I could imagine his ladylove's patience running in and drying out but always being enticed by this man whose heart was laid bare in his work of many forms (sculpture, furniture, brushwork etc) and various glimpses..

I was exposed to Svengali earlier but I met him in person only recently.. Oh, how he reels me in and keeps me coming back for more despite knowing he is worse than Rip Van Winkle with a flute.. An educated pompous egoistic woman like me falling for his hypnotic wiles and for no substantial gain in return? My father would accuse me of learning nothing having grown up around businessmen throughout.. My mother would say I was an insult to her race.. My brother would just slap me silly and say - "the apparent text discoursed above is that it furthers someone to use their innate senses to SHOOT THEIR BRAINS OUT!"

I am aghast at my stupidity (shut up only I reserve the right to commend on the status of the functionings of my brain power!!) I pack in 2 round soft bulbous fresh kesari mawedar gulab jamuns into the micro and chug one down instantly.. What comes out is a gasp with the maa, behen gaalis galore (I had silly's ears plugged don't worry junta) and I find blisters in my chest and lungs (I felt like a chain smoker!!!!) I woke up the next morning with a stone in my throat and a lover of food like me has been starving 2 days since.. DAMNED GULAB JAMUNS!!! Went to check with the doctor about the discomfort and the baldy prescribes antacids, anesthetics (that tastes like milk of magnesia yuck!!!), anti histamines and some mucous generating pills.. YEAY MORE MEDS!!!! life doesnt get any more swell :-/ I should've married someone who owned a drug company.. I'd be responsible for half their revenue or at least my Doc would ensure they'd never not make a profit (double negative!! my prof would've kicked my ass in uni for this BUT I have a degree now and who the hell needs her opinion anyway - frustrated lipstick lesbian!!).. And just for the record, the Doc's name also starts with an 'S' if you've been keeping a track..

Lastly my son announces to me (What? You don't remember his name? Are you joking? Its just about mentioned in every post you dafod!! It starts with an 'S' too!! dough?!) kindly that too - "Prince of Egypt" is *rotten*.. Rotten coming from a 2 yr old is horrifying!! And that too about a Disney cartoon!!! I had to beg to watch toons as a child especially non tv, rented ones and this one makes sure I know its not of his taste.. He picks out his Bart Simpson boxers as 'pants' and decides thats what he has to wear to school today else he won't move an inch.. He points out to the 'Bournvita' and says thats the only way he will gulp down the milk and susu is something you can't do in the bathroom and can be done only like a dog in some corner of the house.. He hates his regular jockeys and likes the "big boy" ones with the entrapment to yank out his substance.. And he's 2 folks!! Am I raising a brat or a superstar? Only time shall tell and please note I said *time* shall tell so you may shove your opinions back to your spouses who are sick of it anyway cos I honestly don't have the damned bloody time to procure to your ways of raising my kid right!!!! Im scared of Social Services and I dont need any more monsters lurking in the vicinity or ballpark of my conscience!!

Thank you and Good night youall's..

No comments: