Friday, November 17, 2006

c0c0L0c0 - CRAZY, just plain CRAZY!

Jann Arden Insensitive.. Ama-frikkin-zing.. 'nuff said..

On a more amusing note state of current affairs are as so -

I saw this guy in the frootique - d shiznit!! Lord have mercy but this Mediterranean boy looked like as if he was outta catalogue of - God has paid personal attention - smooth beautiful silky skin.. no sign of stubble.. small little tuft of hair below his bottom lip and curly sortta auburn hair.. broad shouldered.. 5 10ish with deep set greenish brown eyes that lit up when he was askin the dude to add in the different elements into his salad bowl.. Long fingers with perfectly filed nails and a beautifully chiseled nose..

I was standing in line right behind him with a friend and Saleesh.. I couldn't help but stare and I was constantly reminded not to.. And the nut of the dude on the counter started his flirting routine right there - asking me out for halloween and I pointed to Sallitot.. He said they needed a midget with a white sheet to play Casper the friendly Ghost and if I had any more excuses that he needed to defy.. I had to give him the - are you outta your bitter red cabbage mind you freak of nature - look..

And then Salil happened to have a sore throat so I took him to the friendly next door neighbor Doc.. And there was this college footballer - a true blue eyed blond hair jock - God!!! Ben Affleck kindda lookin ya'know? And Timzi looks like Benny dearest or the desi version Akshay Kumar.. Actually he looks better than both of them!! And considerin' he's all the way away in Europe and I haven't seen muh man in a month and some more I was melting on the spot.. I became a woman from a mother to a teenager with butterflies and weird giggles.. God just gifts these people and troubles me by making me wanna stare and be imprisoned for indecent exposure (by my eyes of those gorgeous folk.. what the hell were you thinkin you perv?!) or maybe even lewd behavior..

Timzi please make yourself available constantly.. Dont wanna stray on you with someone who looks just like you.. That'd be painful punishment for useless garbage :-(

You see back in the native homeland -India - I don't drive.. I have a driver cos of the insane way people drive.. NYC seems so much more sensible with its perpendicular streets and avenues and the mayhem at LHR airport seems like childs play in comparison.. So I catch up for the lack of it when Im home here in the land of Canucks.. And thus starts this story of subwoofing.. My little sweety baby sits behind and dances away to the music while I have my windows rolled down, shades on, sunroof open, and music blaring.. I have no idea where this little babboon picks up his moves but believe you me he teaches me a step or two.. And I simply swerve the steering with the one hand not botherin with the next door car and the dude who picks his nose or scratches his balls.. I look on straight with no expression as wisps and wasps of my hair fly by me and I dont even notice the woman in the car on the right doing her make up and lickin her scab on the arm off.. I "subwoof" at traffic lights and fail to pay attention to friends zippin by wavin their arms and legs out.. I drive without heed and without care.. I zip through lanes and flirt my way out of parking/speeding tickets.. Sometimes I drive when Saleesh is asleep behind just to watch the frosted icicles on the bare trees refract or even to zoom past by this road where the trees converge on from either sides in their beautiful yellowy red maple leaves.. I drive because some of my best memories are in the car..

One of my fave car songs is Massari - be easy.. As soon as he says Dom Perignon Sil does this little curvy move.. Anyway, B has a shitloada his music which he is bored of now and I was introduced to him by aught else who is the slavelord of all sortsa music.. I think sometimes its all the sights and sounds he introduces me to that I just crumble and fall as a slave to his charm and lure and spend all my energy.. You guys may know him as the Tommy Hilfiger boutique - the clothes are divine (thus the sights?) and the music they play there is so groovalicious you wouldn't need to visit a club to shake your bon-bon ;-) But this better be the end of this insane entry to diary dearest 'cos I think I'm goin totally off track..

Word out (Peace out u nutjobs..)

No comments: