Saturday, April 14, 2007

una redundancia

I was waiting for Amzi to get home.. Late night arrival so I cleared the toys, put the laundry aside, painted the nails and started to fidget.. I hate waiting for the polish to dry - makes me a prisoner to feminine wiles and the comedy channel was playing Seinfeld.. God I *hate* that show.. If you like it well you're as gross as Timzi.. So I was surfing and came across a site and this is what it said about me.. Why don't you try it? It's always fun to while away time trying to "discover oneself"..



In any case, this blog is more about helping out in the least uncomfortable way possible.. Most of you hate forwards (I say you, because I delete them based on whether I like/dislike content in the first 5 words instead of creating a huge big hoop-la about "DONT SEND ME FORWARDS YOU FREAK") and sometimes the charity with just a click is all humbug but how false could this be considering its on the MS site.. So for those of you who do chat please let Microsoft invade the little space/privacy you had them out of and subscribe to i'm

Considering the big crisis issues for future world health I had a few radical, thought provoking ideas.. Lets make a list and send it to KJo to display on Koffee with Karan the next time he invites Ritesh Deshmukh and has him subscribe it to Vilasrao who'd just let it slide like everything else does during his tenure and leadership..

To avoid further pollution of our beautiful insect infested environment we could all travel in bullock carts which would thereby generate gobar for the gobar gas and less meat would be consumed thus lesser wastage in terms of astiyan of the bullocks in the refuse pile of the garbage inventory..

And all this talk over alternative fuel I really wonder about the logistics of making Gobar Gas a dream come true at least for the sub-continent.. I mean re-cycling extraneous physical body waste for the purpose of sustaining the same would be much like evaporation-condensation-precipitation..

Endless possibilities (and you can stop giggling and ewwing anytime now - I WAS SERIOUS!!??) At the very least we could save and procure it into cylinders to run rickshaws instead of CNG.. Can you imagine lugging a cylinder of gas generated by thy shrine aka thy body and paying a basic rate to the rickshaw-walah because you'd be fueling your own transportation cost? Brilliant- Im brilliant.. After the entire bakwaas of NASA and the pen/pencil issue I think they should hire people like me giving them sasta and tikau ideas ;-)

And I'm sure Pamela Anderson has a huge populous of admirers.. Considering she supports PETA we should have loadsa stalkers as far as she's concerned.. I mean for the betterment of the gonna be extinct animal species I'm sure we could sacrifice a blond bombshell who causes grief to women worldwide no?

We could device the "honey I shrunk the kids" formula and douse Michael Jackson in it and then send him as the lamb for pedophiles worldwide.. Once they're done exploiting him, we'd be rid of a rare human breed and then all the pedophiles could be skinned alive.. Their skin would then make our bags and shoes instead of the voiceless animals..

Hell I have a ridiculously better idea.. Instead of advising the amrikans on using a clothesline for drying clothes like we do in the ghats over here, we should teach them about the concept of natural coolers.. We should blanket our world slowly with wet khus and spread the desi perfume worldwide..

Bhaiya, Im on a roll and I have to write all this down and send it to the badhau before it all dissipates from the draft of the waft in my grey matter..

P.S: I'd have hyperlinked badhau to the White House official website to indicate George Bush but I'm nothing more than chicken shit (too much talk of crap in this blog) so I didn't and no you canNOT sue me for that!!

No comments: